Here at Boundless Outdoors we are looking for people to join our team of Modern Apprentices from August 2021. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills and experience life in the outdoor industry, with loads of great perks, including:
- Nationally recognised qualifications.
- 2 Day ITC Level 3 Award in Outdoor First Aid.
- Safeguarding training and certificate.
- Manual Handling (ITC Level 2 Award in safe moving and handling).
- ITC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the workplace.
- COSHH Training.
- Customer Care Training.
- Prevent Training.
- Climbing Wall Instructor Award Training.
- Mountain Training Hills Skills.
- TrainingExperience of leading groups in adventurous activities.
- Staff uniformOn site accommodation available
We’re looking for young people who are keen to develop themselves and their leadership skills. Previous experience of working with young people is essential, and is a willingness to get stuck in with all areas of centre life.
The apprenticeship is due to start on the 16th August 2021 and will run until September 2022.
For more information, please contact James at: email@example.com